"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visit from the Ericksons

Susie, Mayson & Jackson Erickson came to visit us today. It has been a long time since we have been able to hangout with them and it was alot of fun. The boys really enjoyed playing with each other and riding Kaiden's snowmobile. Keira was upset that they don't have any girls for her to play with and I am sure that Susie would agree with her. Here is the scrapbook page that I made of their visit. Keep in mind that Kaiden and Mayson are only 3 days apart. (Kaiden is older)LOL.

1 comments:

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I just love the pictures!! Thanks for the get away I had fun. Hope things keep going good for you guys. Did you take Kelsey back to Dr. Kirk?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers