We took another trip to Granite Hot Springs this year. We went with Todd, Sandy, Shantay, Michael & Natalie Robinson, Rob, Rachel, Shawn, Ryan & Jason Heiner & Luke, Jenn, Hannah & Wesley Brog. It was quite the crew. The temperature did not get above 15 degrees but we still had alot of fun. Although Keira thought she was going to freeze to death before she got back to the truck. Anyway we always have alot of fun on this trip and look forward to it every year.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Granite Hot Springs
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I don't see kelsey? What you didn't think she would be able to swim?
That looks like fun! Maybe we need to go with you guys next year!
Way cute scrapbooking! I need to get into that. I have the program, just need the ambition.
Post a Comment