"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Grateful

I want to wish all of our family and friends a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I love this time of year. I get so excited for Christmas, it is like I am one of the kids. I forget sometimes how important the little things are that we take for granted and want you to know that I am so grateful for all that I have. We are so blessed. We have food in the pantry, a warm home, good friends and each other. So even though we probably will not get to see most of you this Christmas time I want you to know that we are thinking of you and hope that we will see you all soon. Love you and take care.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers