"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kaiden's Birthday

Ok so I am really slow at getting these pictures on the blog but here they are.

Kaiden celibrated his 6th birthday last week.
Hew is so excited to be 6 he cant even stand it. He decided that he wanted a spiderman birthday cake and was really excited when it ended up being a black spiderman cake. He had a little party with his cousins on the 5th and then went to Grandma Burr's on the 6th for dinner and a little bit of spoiling. I cant believe that my baby is 6. He is growing up so fast.

1 comments:

Tina Sims Gifford said...

Hello Cami.... I mean Brandy!!! How are you!!! It looks like you're doing awesome. Don't you love blogs? It lets you spy on all your friends! Do you mind if I put a link to yours on mine... it makes stalking you more convenient! :) I saw Tami's blog. It's so crazy to see you guys with kids!
Alex

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers