Only 12 more days to go and I am looking huge. I have been asked throughout this whole pregnancy if "I am sure there is only one baby in there"? Of course that always makes a girl feel great about how she looks. Oh well what can you do. So, I am big what can I say. I was told one time that I looked really healthy. I am not sure if that is a compliment or not. Anyway only 12 days to go and we are getting so excited to have our new little baby in our home.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
12 Days to go!!
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Yay! I am so jealous! Well- kind of! I am not looking forward to the whole actually having the baby part- just not being prego and getting the baby here! But if your baby is almost here that means it isn't too much longer for me. Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need help with your other kids (especially if Keira needs a ride to preschool!)
Post a Comment