
Yesterday we went to the Rexburg, Idaho Temple open house. We took Kaiden & Keira with us and Eric & I were both surprised at how well behaved they were. The temple was so beautiful. Of course I love the Celestial room the best. It has the most beautiful chandeliers that I have ever seen. Keira look up at them as said in total amazement, "WOW, and two more." It was a little louder than we were supposed to be in that room. But she just said what everyone was thinking. It was pretty cute. When we were in the sealing room our guide and his wife stood in front of the mirror and he said. "Now to me this is heaven. Without family heaven would not exist for me." It was pretty touching. Kaiden thought that the baptismal font was really cool with all of the "Cows" under it. It was kind of hard to explain to a 5 year old but, I think that the feelings there explain alot more than words ever could. Anyway we really enjoyed our time in the Temple and love to feel the great spirit there.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Rexburg, Idaho Temple
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment